90 g EASIS Perfect Fit
50 g cocoa
3 tbsp water
½ tbsp oil
100 g EASIS Corn Flakes
1. Preheat oven to 165°C (convection oven 150°C).
2. Combine Perfect Fit and cocoa in a saucepan.
3. Add water and oil and mix well. Heat over medium heat for a couple of minutes.
4. Remove saucepan from heat and carefully stir in cornflakes.
5. Using two spoons, form into little mounds and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
6. Bake cookies for 8-10 min., until crispy. Remove from oven and allow to cool for approx. 1 hour in refrigerator.
Preparation time/Cooking time
90 min./30 min.