100 g almonds
65 g EASIS Dark Belgian Chocolate
4 tsp liquorice powder
50 ml EASIS Kakaodrik chocolate milk powder
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Spread almonds evenly on a baking sheet.
3. When the oven is heated, bake almonds for 6-8 min.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 min.
5. Melt chocolate over a water bath. When the chocolate is melted, dip the almonds in the chocolate, one at a time. It’s a good idea to use a fork.
6. Place the chocolate-covered almonds on a sheet of parchment on a cutting board. Refrigerate almonds for 5 min.
7. Combine liquorice powder and chocolate milk powder in a bowl.
8. Add the cooled almonds and stir until covered with the powder mixture. You can also place the almonds and powder mixture in a covered container and shake.
Cooking time/Preparation time
approx. 30 min.