125 g EASIS Müsli
175 g flour
40 g EASIS Perfect Fit sweetener
2 tsp baking powder
75 ml oil
200 ml skimmed milk
100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (convection oven 185°C).
2. Combine muesli, flour, Perfect Fit sweetener and baking powder in a bowl.
3. Add oil, milk and egg and mix well.
4. Carefully fold in berries.
5. Pour batter into 10 muffin cups and bake for 15-20 min.
Serve with fresh fruit and milk, tea or coffee.
Try raspberries, blackberries, blackcurrants or mixed berries instead of blueberries
Cooking time/Preparation time
30 min./10 min.