Whole grain chocolate rolls contain lots of fibers and whole grains. They are perfect for breakfast or the lunch box.
20 pcs à 45 g
30 g yeast
1.2 dl water
2 dl natural yogurt 1.5%
0.5 tsp salt
1 tsp canola oil
100 g oat flakes
185g wholemeal flour
150 g flour
30 g EASIS Perfect Fit
140 g EASIS Hazelnut Spread
1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Crumble the yeast in lukewarm water and stir until the yeast has dissolved. Add the yogurt and stir well.
2. Add salt, canola, oats and wholemeal flour and stir the dough well.
3. Mix the flour and Perfect Fit well and add to the dough little by little while mixing well.
4. Stir the dough into a homogeneous mass. The dough is left to rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
5. Mix EASIS Hazelnut Spread with cinnamon. Roll out the dough to a large, thin sheet and spread the hazelnut and cinnamon mix on the dough in an even layer.
6. Roll up the together and cut into 20 slices.
7. Heat the oven to 180 C (hot air).
8. Put the chocolate rolls on waxed paper and let them rise for about 30 min. at room temperature.
9. Brush the rolls with water and bake them in the preheated oven for about 20 min. until golden. When baked place them on a rack to cool.
The chocolate rolls can be frozen.