189 kcal per serving (75 g bun)
Easy to make. Only add yeast and water.
High protein content.
EASIS Bread mix for protein buns is for you who loves freshly baked buns but wants to be saved for the worst trouble. The buns is without added sugar and 20% of the energy comes from protein with as much as 9,8 g protein per ready baked bun.
They a delicious and can quickly and easily be made. You only need to add yeast and water.
Bread mix for protein buns. High protein content.
Can contain traces of milk, sesame, soy and eggs.
How to do:
1. Dissolve 25 g yeast in 3 1/4 dl lukewarm water and add the content from the bag
2. Knead the dough with a stand mixer for approximately 10 minutes
3. Put the dough to rise for 20 minutes
4. Shape the dough to 10 buns. Let them rise covered on a baking tray for 50 minuts
5. Bake the buns at 200 °C for approximately 18 min
Net content: 500 g / 10 servings (10 buns)
1 servings of 1 bun contains:
5 g fat
24 g carbohydrate
4,3 g dietary fibre
9,8 g protein
Storage: Dry and not in direct sunlight.